Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Psalm 23

One of my fav chapter in book of pslam.

Psalm 23
(1) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
(2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
(3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
(5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

This chapter always remaind me of if God is with me who shall i fear? What shall i fear? Nothing. 

He lead me, He guide me, He comfort me. 
What can beat it? Nothing right! 

Blessed Thrusday! 
As weekend is coming soon and I can't wait for holiday mood. 

Cheers, 
Fen

No comments:

Post a Comment