Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas!

Christmas,
Did you feel excited about it ? I do feel excited about Christmas.

When I was a kid, one month before Christmas I used to write up all my wish list. I remember Barbie is my no 1 wish list and during Christmas eve I already put up very nice basket for my Christmas present. I used to decorate the basket and I pray that ‘santa' will gave me all my wish-list on the next day I am so excited I always woke up early in the morning, just to check my present and I'm so happy because ‘santa' really gave what I want!

But after growing up I am realizing that santa is do not exist.
There is no more secret santa, no more wish list to santa. It's all done up by my parents.

At first I feel so what is the meaning of Christmas without santa?
But I realize, I was wrong. Is not about the santa is about someone born for you with a purpose.

For me, is still the season of giving.
He gave His life just for you.

isn't wonderful? What can beat it?
He is the reason in this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment