Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas 2013

Who doesn't love Christmas right? 
I always love Christmas! One of my fav part is card exchange. :) 

See how sweet they are! They're more than just a friend of mine.
I thank God everytime I remember them. 

Happy holiday! 

This one from Sandra. She DIY all the packaging and the card! 


from ci Keny, one of my fav sister! she's the most nicest person i've ever meet.


from ci Ina. orang yang sering gue marahin gara-gara ga mau nyari kerja. 


this one from Mr and Mrs Anthony Steven. I love this couple! 

dari cacamarica hey hey! 


she's my travelling buddy, my broken heart partner, my karoke pren, and not to mention my BFFFFL!
she's getting married next year! excited yet so sad, I must find my other travelling buddy. They say finding your travelling partner is as hard as you finding your life partner. I would say YES, But, I've got the best one!  


From emiche! 


Dari ade pungut gue. she's sweet and rese! I love her.
ps i love the way she describe ear that listen and eye don't judge.  :)


not to mention from my one and only sis, this is our first tradition to have card exchange and gift exchange. I love her so much! 



and not only my church-mate and family,  even in the office too! How grateful I am surrounded by lovely people. 

Look! there's a present under my Christmas tree








No comments:

Post a Comment