Monday, December 16, 2013

#Feni Randomness_v2

are you excited for 2014? I am!

I don't know what will going to happen next year.

highlight of the year is ...
I will be handling 3 wedding next year.
Yes! 3 Wedding.
normally each year I will just handling one wedding and next year 3 Wedding.
excited yet nervous.

Why?
this is my very first time handle a wedding mix homogeneous group with our youth group.
they all very professional yet very details.
I hear a lot from my friend how good they are in handling an event, how details they are, how professional they are and I was like WHAAAAAATTTT??
I scared, I can't meet their expectation.

if you comparing me with their wedding organizer I am nothing dude.
... and now it keep haunted me. How am I can meet at lease up to his standard?

so what I can do now?
learning.. (of course right? learn from the master, learn from mister google, learn from the expert)
trying.. ( no choice, I have too. giving up is not event my option. Never give up)
praying (HAHA. a must list. I can do all things through Him who strengthen me)

and I will take it as a challenge.
a challenge for a better me.
a challenge for an experience.
a challenge for myself.

and again note to my self, giving up is not my option.
Never give up Fen!

ps: But still, if the expert willing to taking over me, I will really glad! :P
pss: this is not giving up, but smart move. HAHAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment