Sunday, March 9, 2014

Feni The Explorer Journey

I'm excited!

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Geng Explorer (Feni, Eko, Jeli) will be going to Melbourne for Road trip!

excited! super excited.
first time road trip di luar negri #mulainorak
first time wanna try snowboarding #udanorak
first time i land my feet in australia #sangatnorak
there will be always first time right ? (winking at someone that might read this post, you know who you are )

bodo amet di bilang gue norak, yang pasti Imma so excited! :)
I always have this feeling when i just bought a tix to somewhere.

looking forward for our Melbourne trips! Wohoooooo.
it will be on 28 May to 4 June with 2 explorer companion. we made it happen! with good deals air tix by emirates (Thanks to emirates!) He make it this trips happen. I just telling my friend that this year I won't go anywhere, but it turns out to be good surprise for my self! HE HE HE.

Okay, let me say it's my super belateday present for my self.
..and I promise I will save for Israel. Israel will be always on my list! 

so below another check list that I really wish I could go there before I die:
1. Israel
2. Alaska
3. New Zealand
4. Brazil
5. Canada
6. Back to Europe and 1 month there to visit all places there!
7. All around the world!

Just wanna recap all my journey in travelling, I've been to:
(it says that only 8.88% of the world! whatttt??? should travel more!)

Asia-Pacific
Indonesia (Not all of course few city only! Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Jogjakarta, Medan, Bali, Lombok)
Singapore (where else?)
Malaysia (KL, Genting, Johor)
Thailand (Bangkok)
Taiwan
Hong Kong & Macau
China (not sure what the city name, it's my grandpa village)
Korea ( Seoul, Jeju)
Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto)
Australia (Melboune -soon)

Europe
Italy (Rome, Venice, Pisa)
France (Paris)
Germany ( Koln, Frankfrut)
Switzerland (Zurich, Lucern)
Hungary ( Budapest)
UK (London)
Liechtenstein (small country in Europe)
Vatican (another small country inside Rome)
Netherlands (Amsterdam, Voldendam)
Belgium
Austria ( Innsburcks)

Middle East
Turkey (all around turkey)

I think travelling is like addiction. the more you take, the more you are addicted on it! Oh my! shouldn't be that way. but I kindda love this kind of addiction! Travelling is like you pay for something that money can't buy!
I love travelling! I promise before I'm getting old I will be travel around the world see the world! :)

Cheers for explorer junkies.
love ya,
Fen

No comments:

Post a Comment